Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry. Be the first to review this recipe. Heat chicken broth cube, ghee and mastikah until mastikah melts. Layer veggies in a flat pot or baking tin.
How to Cook Perfect Beef Stir Fry Every Time. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside. You can cook Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry
- Prepare of Stir fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms diced.
- You need 200 grams of Diced chicken breast.
- It’s of Stuffed squash.
- Prepare 8 small of Italian zucchini (about 6 inches in length).
- Prepare 1 cup of Short grain rice.
- It’s 20 grams of Chopped fresh dill.
- It’s 2 clove of of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 20 grams of Chopped fresh corriander.
- Prepare 20 grams of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 of bullion cubes (chicken or vegetable).
- Prepare 4 cup of boiling water.
This chicken squash stir fry meets all of those criteria and more. It has chicken (thighs or This is a great stir fry for summer, using seasonal squashes and chicken for an easy meal in half an hour! Add the chicken and stir-fry until it's well browned, stirring often. This had the worst flavor ever.
Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry step by step
- Divide squash evenly in half trying to keep all a uniform size. Cut the tips off the end so they can stand..
- Core the middle of the squash with a vegetable peeler, being careful to not go through the bottom or the sides..
- Mix together in a bowl the rinced rice, herbs, tomato paste, garlic and salt..
- Stuff each zucchini with the rice mixture generously.
- Waste not what not, set aside the cores of the zucchini for the stir fry..
- Stand the stuffed zucchini in a medium size sauce pan evenly, making sure you get a good fit. If loose they will tip over..
- Boil the water with bullion cubes, pour the broth over the stuffed zucchinis until just over the top. Any not covered well will cook just fine..
- Bring pan to a boil and reduce heat to simmer about 20 minutes. Until broth is absorbed and rice cooked..
- In a frying pan add the diced chicken, zucchini cores and mushrooms seasoning to taste. Stir fry until cooked about 10 minutes..
I LOVE orange stuff but this didn't remind me of orange chicken at all.. Add the chicken and stir-fry until well browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet. I followed the recipe a little loosely. When cooking the chicken, I seasoned with garlic powder & ginger.