Low carb veggie egg muffin. These Low Carb Egg Muffins are packed with protein and other nutrients, and are absolutely delicious! Easy to make ahead and enjoy for breakfast, a healthy snack, or for any meal And that's where these Low Carb Egg Muffins w/ VEGETABLES come in to play when SiSi heads back to school next week. Our breakfast egg muffin recipes are low carb and high in protein.
Healthy Paleo Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipe – Low Carb – Healthy egg muffin cups are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack. This method makes the best low carb, paleo breakfast egg muffins recipe ever! Breakfast Egg Muffins are the perfect low carb & keto breakfast for on the go. You can have Low carb veggie egg muffin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb veggie egg muffin
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare of zucchini shredded.
- It’s of fresh spinach chopped.
- It’s of mushrooms stemmed and diced (any kind you like, i used white ).
- It’s of carrot shredded.
- Prepare of 2% milk.
- Prepare of water.
Eggs are a big favorite for breakfast at our house. We usually keep a few hard boiled eggs in the fridge and to switch things up, I'll make a batch of these Low Carb Chop up your favorite combo of veggies and proteins and mix until combined. These muffins are perfect on a english muffin, great before or after a workout, and perfect for a low-carb, gluten free snack. The egg base is The best part of these muffins?
Low carb veggie egg muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350! Spray your muffin pan with non stick spray. I use an olive oil spray..
- Crack open and beat all 12 eggs in a big bowl along with the milk and water..
- Once mixed, add chopped spinach, mushrooms, shredded carrots, zucchini, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir together slowly but making sure all ingredients are mixed well..
- Using a soup ladle, add mixture to muffin tins. Try not fill All the way to the top..
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 min. Let sit for 5 when done IN THE MUFFIN TIN.? mine are a little sloppy because I over filled..
- After cooling flip over on to baking sheet and let cool an additional 3 min..
- Enjoy. 2 per serving. I can get 24 out of this recipe.
They're like mini fritatas and are completely easy to make. Simply layer the veggies and cheese you'd like to use in. These Healthy Veggie Egg Muffins are packed with tons of flavor, are super easy to make, and are perfect for grabbing on-the-go during those busy mornings! These muffins are high in protein, low in carb and taste amazing with a dollop of salsa! Low Carb Egg Muffin make a healthy breakfast meal.