Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can cook Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare of boneless chicken breast.
- You need of packages of cream cheese.
- It’s of buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Prepare of hot sauce – my favorite is Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing.
- Prepare of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of water.
Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Bring a pot of water to boil and boil the chicken breasts until cooked through..
- Turn your crock pot on high and begin melting the cream cheese. It's faster if you cut the cheese up first. I forgot lol.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, shred it. For bigger chunks like in the photo, hand pull the chicken. For fine shreds, use two forks..
- Add the ranch, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese to the crock pot and stir until combined. Then add the shredded chicken and water. For thicker dip, skip the water..
- Cook on high for 2 hours, and give it a good stir at the end. Enjoy!.