Prawn Fajita Bowls.
You can cook Prawn Fajita Bowls using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Fajita Bowls
- You need 100 g of brown rice.
- You need 150 g of prawns peeled and prepped.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper diced.
- You need 2 of tsps fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare Handful of gluten free tortilla chips.
- You need Handful of rocket leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of salsa.
Prawn Fajita Bowls instructions
- Cook the brown rice according to the instructions on the packet, this usually takes about 20 minutes Heat a drizzle of olive olive in a shallow pan over a medium heat Add in the onion and peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in the prawns and fajita seasoning and cook for another 3 minutes Divide the rice between two bowls Top with the prawn mix, avocado, tortilla chips, rocket and salsa.